Terms & Conditions
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Journey users.
- You may not use the Journey service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Journey or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Journey.
- You must not access Journey’s private API by any other means other than the Journey application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Journey including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Journey members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Journey, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Journey account. While Journey prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Journey cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Journey service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Journey service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Journey
- Journey does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Journey Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Journey Services, you hereby grant to Journey a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Journey Services.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Journey Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Journey Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Journey Services.
- The Journey Services contain Content of Journey ("Journey Content"). Journey Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Journey owns and retains all rights in the Journey Content and the Journey Services. Journey hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non sublicensable license to reproduce and display the Journey Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Journey Services.
- The Journey Services contain Content of Users and other Journey licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Journey Services.
- Journey performs technical functions necessary to offer the Journey Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Journey Services.
- Although the Site and other Journey Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Journey Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Journey. Also, although Journey will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Journey reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Journey in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Journey encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Journey is not a backup service. Journey will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Journey Services, or the loss of any Content.